Today is the day I wrote my 1st post a year back. Masa berlalu really quick and it is indeed amazing that I still have this burning desire to continously blog and blog and blog ! Initially, I thought that this could be a confirmed 'abandoned project' due to my 'hangat hangat tahi ayam' attitude but look.. post after post and still posting...hahahaha..kudos to myself !!! Well done !
Anyway, here I am again, updating another post. I have been on MIA for the past 3 weeks. Reason behind it ~ birthdays after birthdays ! In fact, weekly celebrations of birthdays & I am swamped with endless invitations. Er...I think I have another one tomorrow too..Eason's (TL and Liz's little boy)...See..the list goes on...Why is this so ???? ---->Well, this could be due to year end bonuses coupled with year end Christmas mood. Hahhaha...the joy of giving and receiving....that is why lor...so many babies popped out in Sept !
Well, since I have attended all of it, here are some snapshots for viewing pleasure & to show that I was really there !!....Hehehehehe, not some excuses of not updating my blog
Birthday Celebrations in weekly order (1st half of the month)....continued with Part II
Qian Thung (2nd Sept) -
Venue : Sarkies Corner, E&O
Qian Thung ~ don't you love the eyes ??
Qian Yi in action
Mum & Dad with QT & Matt
Three's A Company
Birthday song - wonder who the birthday girl was ??
Amazing architecture....E&O
All in a family.
There goes Part 1, stay tune for part II
2 comments:
Adele, really like your dress! Where did you get it from?
sin kang kia
hahahahah..Alex got it for me ....someone told me I look like a curtain okay ???? Hahahaha...Alex choose for me wan...it is from KL - some shop in Damansara called Cats Whiskers
Post a Comment