Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Kitchen Helper

 

Journal Entry 221

So, I have got a confession to make ...jeng jeng jeng ~~~I just bought myself a Philips Air-Fryer :)

Not only am I am sucker for eggs , I am also a sucker for kitchen appliances. My very own Achilles heel. Gosh, got to control those 'I-want-that-BBQ-grill-set' feeling each time I set foot into Harvey Norman. Guilty ! Guilty ! Guilty !

With the new fryer, this means that I need to cook more and to prove to hubs that he is all wrong about me not cooking. Hopefully, the fryer won't be another white elephant in time to come.

Got-to-use -it-religiously-every-week !

I have a feeling that I will bring it home one fine day ever since it was in stock 3 yrs back. Dream came true at last :)


 




 

The whole idea of me getting the new air-fryer was basically to fry nuggets, eggs, fries and hashbrown. But NO - this fryer ain't going to waste just like that. Started to search for more recipes and guess what, we can actually make a roast pork with it ! Happiness :):)


So far, it has been a good progress. Nuggets, fried wanton, sausage and even ikan bilis has made their way to the fryer.


The good thing about it - when you fry fish, your house don't smell like fried fish anymore :):)


Win LIAU Lor !!

 


 

 

No comments: