Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Own Crayon Sin Chan ~

Journal Entry 59

Hubby has always been an avid fan of Jap manga & anime series. In fact, there are several well known anime series such as Sergeant Kerero, Naruto and Bleach...just to name a few...heheh..got the names from Alex as I don't really watch. One of the cute anime characters that I will be writing about will be Crayon Shin-chan.

As quoted from Wiki ~~'Crayon Shin-chan (クレヨンしんちゃん, Kureyon Shinchan?) is a Japanese manga and anime series written by the late Yoshito Usui. The series follows the antics of five-year-old Shinnosuke Nohara and his parents, neighbors, friends, dog and many others. Set in Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, Japan, the show is called "Crayon Shin-chan" because "crayon" signifies the fact that Shin-chan goes to kindergarten. "Shin-chan" is the affectionate name for the main character.'~

I don't really watch the series but have heard of it. Perhaps I should pester my hubby to get the series for me... a good way of entertainment ! Anyways, the reason WHY Shin Chan was quoted here was becos of his face features. Er...thick skin a bit but Matt does resemblances him a bit !Hahahah !! You see...each time, Matt eats or sleeps, his puffy cheeks reminds me of Shin-Chan..except that Shin Chan's puffiness is more towards the left cheek....Anyway, it is still puffy !! Also, the small little almond eyes...hahaha... my own version of a mixture btw Jap and Korean Boy....

Lately, Matt had slimmed down cos he 'thiu kuan'- (means growing taller)so I am not to sure if the cheeks will still be prominent...Well, since I can get same snapshots now, perhaps it would be good if I can blog it so that he can view in when he is older.... Typical snapshots of him eating & sleeping AGAIN with Shin Chan's character BY THE SIDE. Er...I can't find a better pic depicting Shin Chan eating, so I went for the nearest...

Ta-da ~~ here comes my ONE and ONLY Own Crayon Shin Chan....hahahha...same same but different !!


 
Posted by Picasa




2 comments:

CT (penang) said...

Adele, he's soooo cute! Esp when he give you that side way cheeky look

sin kang kia

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

Thx Andrea.....as puffy as he can get !! Had been so busy lately till no time to even reply back to comments....