Journal Entry 98
Matt always does funny things at my mum's place.
He is the 'King of the House' if no other kids are around. 'Main manja betul' with his doting grandparents. At times, I will usually sleep over at mum's place after my Korean show with them.
No doubt married, sometimes I do miss them and I would then ask for hubby's permission to sleep over and have some bonding time with my parents. Having said that, how many more years do they have-ler ? Another 10 or 20 yrs ? Well, if they have another 20 yrs, then wonderful - if not, then I guess spending some time with them would be good !
Matt is such a good entertainer when it comes to dancing. Hahaha...he is indeed an adorable boy and is always up to mischief. You will never know on what he is going to do next ...Anyways, I managed to get hold of him to do one dance for me while I took some shots/clips. Dancing to grandma's oldies- if you listen carefully - you can hear the music. Heheheh !
Here you go - Matt's very own 'chicken dance'.
Till our next 'family day' at Gurney - tata !
No comments:
Post a Comment