Saturday, January 15, 2011

What we did last X'Mas : Part 1 : Merry X'Mas 2010 @ Leng's Mansion

Journal Entry 114

Hi Guys ! It's me again.

Had been busy with little 'bub-bub' lately - hence the late post. Also, CNY around the corner - so I had been spring cleaning the whole house like nobody's biz. Why ?? Becos shortage of maid for CNY even early bookings has been made. !@#$%^&! - Well, X'mas had passed and gone and here I am - 'baru' have the time to do some write up *pai seh :(.

What I always like about Christmas would be the get togethers with friends and family of course! Can you just imagine that I have got 4 parts for my Xmas post alone ? Hahaha ! I am a socialite now ! I guess being with those you love matters most.

Enuff said - here goes some snapshots for Part 1: Merry X'Mas 2010 @ Leng's mansion - well, he is the only one with the landed property in Penang.

Taken : Eve of Xmas. Noticed the wonderful Xmas cake that Yen make. She has a shop at Bayan Baru - Auntie Rose Shop - trust me ! She is one hell of a baker !! Ahem, doing free promo for Boon Hee as well cos Auntie Rose is Boon Hee's mum.

Enjoy !

Gathering at living room - Wii K'OK Sessions - Winner for the nite : ADRIAN LOH

 
Posted by Picasa



Like I said - look at the wonderful creations from Yen - X'Mas log cake and cupcakes.

She does ordering too - if need to order - pls let me know !!


 
Posted by Picasa



Adults K'OK Session

 
Posted by Picasa




Little kids with I phone & mic - having loads of fun !!

 
Posted by Picasa



Makan sessions !!

 
Posted by Picasa

We called it a nite @ about 1am. All had good time and more to come next yr ! Perhaps an overseas trip would be good - as suggested by Huey Ling - every year same old thing also sien....


Till then, tata.

No comments: