Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hello, It's Me !

 

Journal Entry 240


Hello there ! Honestly speaking, it has been 2 years since I last wrote. 2 freaking years !! Hahaha, where have I been doing, dreaming & working on ?
 
Well, the answer is practically 'nothing' . Just the same 'day in day out' kind of routine & I guess with Instagram, the apps just makes everything easier for all. In fact, it can be really hard to bounce back after such a long break from blogging. So, feeling inspired today - here I am - to continue to journey of my life thru writing.
 
During my 2 yrs break, I didn't really glance thru my favourite blogs and seeing my own blog yesterday makes me miss writing so much. I remembered how much fun it is to visualize my thoughts & coming up with an exciting journal entry. Hmm, frankly speaking, post writing can be pretty daunting. Looking back & thinking where, when and how this event came about requires some research...literally :):).
 
So, I am going to start small. Breaking it down bits by bits after 2 years. So, have you ever taken a blogging break ?
 
It can be done easily but bouncing back will take some time. Here I am then - reminiscing the years that I have missed writing ~~~
 
 


No comments: