Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Video Clips of BB Matt

BB Matt is 10 months old as of 2 days ago.

We have seen pictures/photos of him , so I guess it would be good if we can see some movements from my little boy. Daddy had taken some video clips of him since Day 1 and not to waste his daddy's talent, mummy is going to show some of these clips to the whole world.

Did not manage to post the clips previously as I had not started my blog yet. As such, moving forward, I will ensure that each video clip of his milestone is being posted up accordingly. However, for now, I am just going to 'rojak' up the below video clips starting from Day 1 till Month 9.

Note: I have to skip some of the clips as it the MB size is way way too big !!! Will get hubby to take a shorter clip next time..

Till the next video clip - Enjoy ~~~~

Day 1 - Cry Baby - yes bb - you need to exercise your lungs !!




Month 2 - Blur and is still trying to figure out 'The World of Wonders' - 'Hmm, who are those ppl ?'

Month 7 - Playing by himself....off -balance...' I am falling down like a toweerrrr......:('

Month 8 - Playing with his saliva - 'My new-found expertise'

Month 9 - Learning how to stand - 'Look Ma - I can stand already !!!'

No comments: