It has been 3 yrs since my wedding. Basically, I am not that kinda of person who celebrates birthdays, anniversaries and etc etc. It is just not a norm in my family. Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Believe it or not...all this yrs with Alex ... I had not really given him something other than ang pows - hehehe no gifts for him on birthdays, anniversaries, pay rise, promotions and etc etc. The least is only a peck on his cheek nia...chamness !!!
Anyways, this yr I decided to be different. I ACTUALLY plan to celebrate my wedding anniversary at Bella Italia. I thought it would be fun to bring Matt along too - more 'lau juak' - cos we did not really celebrate our anniversary all this while. Reason -I was pregnant the yr after our wedding and confinement the yr after being pregnant ! How coincidence !!
So, reservation made at 7.30pm on the 10th of June. Guess what, the waitress told me that they can only hold our table for 10 minutes. That got me a bit 'kan cheong'. Told hubby we have to be there sharp or else, ppl will take our table. Hubby said ' Bo huat , the food there nice and seats are limited '. He ! He ! We had our first date there...so that was why I remembered that the food was nice !
So, packed all up, fetched BB Matt and reached there 'chun chun'. Called my fav fettucinne carbonara and hubby had Vongole - his fav too. Brought bread along with us to feed Matt. No doubt, it was tiring to have Matt tag along, but I like it. It is a feeling of togetherness eventhough hubby had always objected it..no lovey dovey time :((
My Pasta
Not full, hubby ordered pizza somemore
The Yeoh family
Matt - curious about the ceiling fan
We took about an hr to finish our dinner and thereafter 'jalan jalan' along Belissa Row. A few changes here and there but the street is still the same. Took Matt for a walk too. He can walk now - hmmm, very impressed. We had a good time as a family together and here are some photos for rememberance. Our first time celebrating our wedding anniversary !!
Happy Anniversary hubby ! Err..I think he will kill me for announcing it to the world !!
4 comments:
happy anniversary! didnt know that 3 years have past, ur wedding dinner still fresh in my mind ^_^
You look so pretty :) :) :)
Haha, photo of BB Matt staring up at the ceiling fan is so cute
sin kiang kia
Happy Anniversary :-) Having some meaningful days to remember is always the sweetest thing to recall.
Jamie : Thanks ! Yes, time does not wait for us !! It is always good to celebrate to keep the flame alive !!
Andrea : thanks andrea !! He is learning the word fan..
CN :thanks for the visit..our food blog is good too..had bookmark it as well !!
Post a Comment