Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Journal Entry 65

With the previous post of new year, I guess that it should be complemented with a Christmas note. The season of giving, receiving and rejoicing ! As always, we had the usual gathering at our parent's place. This time around, all the 3 little ones had grown up and can now play with both QY and Alicia. Gosh ! The house was even noisier and more havoc compared to last yr. However, nothing beats the sound of children laughing, playing and shouting....hahahaha

We decided to try something new this yr & I made Shepperd's pie. A bit watery so next time we will make sure that we drained the water out first. Hehehehe..It was pretty tasty. Anyways, we stick on to spaghetti and sis in law cooked salmon this time. Very juicy and I think I should try it one fine day...All dishes were like 'rojak' - from spaghetti to Dominos to KFC....not like the traditional Christmas dishes. I guess it was fine as long as all of us were happy !!

Kids in the house- they were shouting and was way way too excited to open up the pressies. QY keep on asking ' can I open now pls ??? Mummy said 'No' - disappointed face. She was eager to open her butterfly wings....hahahaa...Another point to note, it was really tough getting the kids to stay put for a decent photo shoot...*faint*. Here are some photos for viewing pleasure- you will know what I mean...

More photos can be viewed here

http://mylittleanelqianyi.blogspot.com/2009/12/merry-christmas-2009.html


Matt with Christmas hat



Our Christmas 'rojak' dishes - missing KFC



My own fondue



Christmas trees with presents



Kids Vs Adults Table



Er- kids picture Take 1 - Not ready




Take 2 - Failed




Take 3 - Failed, Failed



Take 4 - Forget it -it is just too hard



We just gave up. Seen here below, Matt and his presents with his che-che






Dinner ends with my fruit fondue -'M'sian version' and 'mashi-mallow'



Merry Christmas Everyone...have a wonderful celebration !

No comments: