I have decided to end this yr's post with December babies. I have not had the time to post because each time Matt is around, he will always cling to me - as if I will 'fly' away. So, since I have some time before I start cleaning the house (as I am playing host for tonite's party), I better have this posted up before it gets to next yr !
December babies - well, there were a few indeed & as usual, dinners to celebrate is a MUST. Babies for Dec
David - 6th of Dec
Daryl's - 22nd of Dec
Sean & Daddy - 29th of Dec....
All we did was eat, eat and eat...no parties whatsoever. I have put on weight and guess what, resolution for next yr will be ' TO GO ON A STRICT DIET ' so that I can still enjoy eating whilst making sure I am eating the right food. So, we started off with my 2nd brother's birthday - he is 33 this yr and a father of two girls. Big frame with big bones and not to mention FAT !!! We had seafood - yummy yummy ~ but not so filling. Hehehe...I prefer the one at Esplanade but this outlet serves pretty authentic dishes.Dinner was at Paya Terubong seafood
Went for a visit to the Kuan Yin Pagoda thereafter before the grand launching, whereby I donated one piece of roof for the pagoda...it is the world's tallest Pavillion ever made so far....so proud of Penang !
Matt, the 'tiam chiak' BB - smaller version of David Chin
The seafood place
Panggang Fish
Claypot Fish
Beloved Aunt - my godma
Mum and Dad
Kuan Yin Po Sa - Goddess of Mercy - Serene and Peaceful
The Pavillion
This was then followed by Daryl's birthday on the 22nd of Dec. He is 5 yrs old...2 more yrs and he will be going to school. A great cousin brother to Matt and both of them enjoy each other's company. Matt will shout for Daryl whenever they meet up. Hubby and myself bought him some toys. Dinner was at Sea Palace at Pekaka
Sis in law and Sean
Birthday Boy - Daryl
Family photo - heheh...with Matt tagging along...
AGE No 5 -
Yours truly
Photo- altogether-

Of course, last but not least, Dad and Sean's birthday with Dad -64 yrs old and Sean - 40 yrs old. Wonderful combination and again we had our makan. As Adrian did not join us, we took this advantage and went for Thai buffet. It was at Golden Triangle and food was as tasty as the previous trip. All of them love it !
It was a great month with wonderful celebrations and non stop eating. Here, I wish all the birthday babies a wonderful birthday 2009 with many more to come. Happiness and joyfulness all the time !!
Happy Birthday once again !
No comments:
Post a Comment