Dear Bi,
Happy 5th Anniversary !
It has been 5 yrs since we tied the knot & look at how time had catched up with us. 5.5.5 is definitely an easy date to remember eventhough Miss Chin did not realised that it was an auspicious date till you told me. Kekekekeke...Anyways, sealing the relationship is definitely a wonderful experience for both of us.
I couldn't be more happy to have you as a life partner and I am glad that I have been able to share this phase of my life with you~ loving, arguing and getting on each other's nerves ....wakakakaka ! Also, not forgetting - our passion for travelling around the world - no doubt on each occasion we will end up in the lost and found counter !
Note : I am so looking forward to our Beijing trip - a 2nd honeymoon for us. Gambateh ! Hopefully will have more in the future...
Of course, with little Matt around us, life could not have been more exciting and wonderful. He has your cheekiness and smartness but too bad, had my blurriness & stubbornness. Well, that is his Yin and Yang - and that balance up his character and personality !
Well, let us make it a point to celebrate this happy occasion on a yearly event followed by a small family trip
Once again , happy anniversary hubby !
Here are some snapshots of that day celebrated at Louis Cafe at Argyl Road. The supervisor was really really friendly - cosy little place but portion a bit small..good for small eaters
Me with the soup
The restaurant
Pumpkin Soup
Main Course - Linguine with some sauce (adel's)
Main Course - chicken with stuffed sausage (alex's)
Ta-da...I think I put on weight
Next, Beijing - here I come !
No comments:
Post a Comment