Sunday, October 24, 2010

Matt's All Time Fav - THOMAS

Journal Entry 102


My 'hangat hangat tahi ayam' syndrome is back.

Lazy to blog and just too many things going thru my mind now. Also, no chance to upload photos and again lazy lor...wanting to do so many things at one time. In the end, 'eat shit', nothing was eventually done - all half past six.

So, back to Matt. Afterall, this blog is for him. Matt never had a preference for any of his toys till hubby brought back some CDs he got from Batu Feringghi. One of the CDs was Thomas & Friends. Back at my mum's place, as there was no Disney channel, Matt was fed with loads of Barney, Mickey mouse and Teletubbies(OMG!I can't stand that show). Not all but one caught his attention and then datang-la Era Thomas and Friends !

He was extremely OBSESSED with the little train. All laptops and I Phones are being equipped with the theme song. I listen until I also meluat...but what to do, my kid loves it, so I have to follow suit. First, the show and then came the merchandise...sigh.. Both paternal/maternal grandparents bought loads of train for him to play...hahaha...even merely looking at the toy box will give him the excitement ! Some photos of him adoring his fav toy !!

Matt arranging his toys



Cute little Trains

Note : Notice, the different versions of Thomas's friend..got topeng and topi Cina also..from China




The boxes




Info :Matt arranging his train. If you can see...these are all bought from 'chai chi' means dry market at Lip Sin...bought by Matt's Mama Juju...TQ ~ mama juju




So, next time, pls note : If you all are wondering on what kinda of gift is good for Matt, pls pls buy him Thomas and Friends - or whateva train toy that is in the market

No comments: