Thursday, November 18, 2010

Matt - 2 yrs and 7 Months

Journal Entry 107

Matt Boy is 2 yrs and 7 months now. In four month's time, he will be 3.

Adorable and cheeky as he is (as always)- he’s one amazing toddler!

Well, he still drives me up the 'wall' (tiau piak in Hokkien) and make my blood go up every single day. His tantrum throwing has reached the highest level and beyond (to infinity).

Yes, he is a gadget freak like his dad . I Phone is his best buddy - which is bad..so bad that he had ignored his little soft teddies !! Sigh, the wonders of technology ~ Bo Huat :(



Above all this, he is still cute as a button (ahem, my genes k). I am lovin' every second I spent with him. His little tiny kisses on my lips & cheeks and the sparkles in his eyes makes my heart melt (sim niu).Thanks to him - I now feel like the most wonderful mother in the whole world !!








My samseng kia




Tata !

No comments: