Sorry for the late entry
Had been lazing around lately :(
Neeways - Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Chinese New Year 2011 !!!
May the year of the Rabbit bring all you readers good health, happiness and wealth !
Gong Xi Gong Xi !

Not a lot of photos was taken this yr as I was too busy eating. Also, with Matt around, it was pretty hard to carry the bulky SLR camera. This yr, I made a trip back to Taiping and was stuffed with lots and lots of 'makan-makan'. Non stop eating.
Just managed to snap some photos from my old compact camera. Do notice that the resolution is not that sharp :(
Mom, Dad & Matt
Matt receiving ang pow
Matt with Daddy during Pai Ti Kong
Some photos taken at home
Sigh :( , a bit too little for a new yr celebration this yr.
Well,till next yr's New Year, I think I should put in more effort in taking photos rather than just walloping all the way - hehehe..
Till then, good nite !
No comments:
Post a Comment