It is the time of the year again where I give myself some self pampering. I have decided to redeem my long awaited Danai Spa voucher which I bought last yr. Working 8hrs 5 days a week had been tiring - so it would be good to just relax for a good one and half hr's massage :)
Hubby was loving and kind enuff to babysit that hr and both Matt and Bi had a good bonding time together at QB as Danai had an outlet in Eastin. Being a known rascal, I was afraid that Matt might give a hard time to hubby but surprisingly, it turned out well.
The 90 minutes was well spent with him running back and forth from Toy R Us to the small play area at QB. I guess he had fun playing with all the toys - well it is free neeways . Again, you will never know ~ they might need some cheeky kids around to test the durability of the toys.
I found this shot of Matt cheeky so I guess I should let you see too....
No comments:
Post a Comment