Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day is here !

Journal Entry 121

HappY Father's Day !

Here is a wish to all the going to be dads, new dads celebrating their 1st father's day and not forgetting the dads' of the older generation.

Also, I would like to take the opportunity to wish a Happy Father's day to my father in law and of course not forgeting my wonderful and caring dad - MR Chin :)

Had the opportunity to take him for dinner last nite at Dragon I (that explains my insonmia now - due to the Jasmine tea). Surprisingly he loves it ! He is a simple guy who up till now is still very prudent with his spendings. Hmm, gonna redeem more Dragon I vouchers from today onwards.

A simple man -he is a friend and confidant ~ thanks Dad for all the love and strict guidance that you have provided to me to be who I am today ! So, it is payback time -a time for me to pay my gratitude :)

Last but not least - to my dear hubby - who had never failed to stand by me whenever I SHOUT for him to tend to Matt or at times, when I SLEPT before the kid does which is the part I can't control much :) - kekekeke

You are the best husband, father, and friend any woman could have.

Thank you for being the person you are today & the time/patience that you have put thru with us.We may not be the smartest combination of mother/son :( ie. being irritating and dumb at times - but I guess God has His reason to place you with us :) hahahahahah !!

Have a blessed Father's day Bi - you have been absolutely amazing and awesome !!

Loving you always - from Jingo and BB Matt




Signing off with BB Matt




Good nite - Signing off at 3am :)

No comments: