Saturday, June 18, 2011

An Awesome & Happening May ~ Singapore -The Lion City

Journal Entry 120

We had fun in Bali, so next in line would be Singapore - The Lion City. It has been 10 yrs since I last went to Sg - kinda miss the island though :)

Supposedly, it was TO BE a family trip but things didn't turned out that well after all. Our main aim for the trip was Universal Studio since we now have it in the Asia Pacific region other than Japan. My initial thought was Matt would definitely enjoyed it but after 'reviewing' thru the Universal rides - we better NOT take the risk. Matt OUT and we called in 2 more supporter - Min and Adrian.

Altogether - it was a free and easy trip. Per pax was at MYR 800 ++ with flight tickets. I went with Sin Pen & accomodation/transportation was arranged. It was a 3 days 2nights trip - overall it was short and sweet.

My rating - should have extended our stay another day as we didn't have much time to shop. Above all, we did have fun - here you go -some quick snapshots as below :-

Marina bay Sands - great architecture



Universal Studio

The Globe




Cheeky Penguins from Madagascar




Candies does grow on trees :)




and YES - I am not a chocolate person but I can't resist this gigantic chocolate bar :



It was definitely a month of travelling - Anthony Bourdain had his share all yr thru and so did I :) - a self proclaimed globetrotter signing off :)

2 comments:

mUsiCMeL said...

You came and went! Without us knowing!
Hope you enjoyed your mini trip here :)

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

It was really a short and mini trip - so that is why we didn't want to disturb you guys ! We will make it up next time - will definitely be in Sg longer....