Journal Entry 125
Well done Steve Jobs ! Thanks to your vision and creativity -I am now a gadget freak !
With the invention of your very own IPad 2 - video streaming, gaming and social networking has become such a norm among the toddler, the elderly and those young at hearts. With just one click, magic happens within minutes.
To start off, I was initially a bit hesitant to get an Apple product as it was way too pricey. Moreover, hubby had given me a mini laptop which had been my companion since a year back. Not only that, the features of a laptop surpasses the IPad 2 and for me to get another gadget would serve no purpose at all (which I was so wrong :().
My two lovely companion
Unfortunately, my desire was stronger than my needs which is not a very good thing though :(. Followed my heart rather than my head, I took the bold move of purchasing the device.
Damn, I am hooked to it ! The design and the way the tablet works is really impressive. Of course, the winning point would be the 100++ apps that we can download for free. You will be able to find about anything and everything with just this small gadget. Korean/TVB dramas - all of it- it is definitely an all in one solution for me.
Loving it. No doubt, with Steve leaving the co, he is still a legendary man who had revolutionized and revived back Apple - let's hope for the very best for him and hopes he get well soon !
My kid loves it and so do I !!
The train that hubby drew for Matt - very impressive
No comments:
Post a Comment