Happy Belated Birthday to me :) ! This is another backdated post - really celaka-wan - hehehehe (fyi-my birthday was way back in July). Also,coupled with our internet account being suspended(lazy to pay), I had sort of like 'terlupa' about my blog and now busy catching up with my entries.
No fancy celebration this yr and all we did was merely eating. Wanted to go to the beach but hubby said it was too far. Can't argue much cos I am not the one driving - hahahah ! Well, it aint that bad afterall - an eating spree is better than nothing. I also took a day off work to ensure that I can cover as much places as possible (kiasu).
Had breakfast, lunch and dinner and it was really good. Really enjoyed my day off eating and relaxing without any work stress :).Hubby had been really kind and we enjoyed each other's company that day.
Here are some of the snapshots for the day
Birthday Eve dinner - BBQ Plaza
Birthday lunch - Chicago Ribs - 'ho chiak' also
Yoghurt treat by hubby
A pretty low key birthday celebration. Perhaps, a small mini holiday trip would be good next yr - just to get away from the island.
No comments:
Post a Comment