Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's End of September - Yippie !!

Journal Entry 126

Time flies and it is already the end of September ! Three more months and we round up Year 2011. Again, it was just the 'yesterday' feeling that we had just celebrated New Years' and Christmas.

Well, before the yr ends - I am off to another getaway escapade - cruising :). I have not done that before and so, we decided to give it a try. Ppl told me it WILL BE A a boring trip but heck, if you never try - you will never ever know ! TAKING CHANCES is always good

So peeps, I am boarding today ! Hahaha -that gives me some excitement. Damn, Aunty Flo came and visit yesterday - let's hope that the flow will stop soon cos I am so eager to have a dip in the pool....:)

See you soon Libra...

Till then - XOXO

No comments: