Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moments of Matt - With Apple

Journal Entry 129

Matt is 3 yrs 6 months and counting...

Kids will always be kids - being cheeky & mischievous is what they do best. Yet, at times ~they still admit that they are angels !

The best part of motherhood is being able to capture those wonderful moments and putting a milestone stamp to it ! For me, Matt had since grown and he had definitely been a great companion :)

I love the fact that I can laugh, play and sleep with him when daddy is away at the gym..

I love that fact I can hug him daily after a tiring day at work and feel the warmth of being together :) -the cat & mouse game we had after each bath..

I love the way he calls 'mammy' and shouting it out loud !.....and the list is endless....

Well, I just love everything about him....but most importantly I love him for who he is - being the playful and adorable baby whom had since grown up to be a small little rascal !

Despite all these, I am still looking forward to many more years of him being the apple of my eye !

Hmm, I am blessed indeed :)

I phone spps


Notica - under productivity category ($$$)




Photo Booth - FREE




Photo Collage - FREE




Till then - XOXO and good nite :)

No comments: