Saturday, October 29, 2011

September babies ~ Alicia & Qian Yi

Journal Entry 127

It is kiddies time !

In fact, Sept has always been a very busy month for me. In total, I have FOUR birthdays to celebrate in a month. Pretty tiring indeed with cake eating on a weekly basis - 'jelat'.

Mum had decided to throw the girls a McDonald's birthday party this yr.I have helped her with the prior bookings & 17th of Sept has been set for the celebration. Both my nieces were born a week apart with a 4 yrs gap in btw (cousins in fact). So, to be fair to both - they have to compromise

It was a really low key celebration - whereby they called their classmates and etc etc. Well, it is kid's party - what else do we expect. It was raining and with Matt's emo attitude, the initial part was really a havoc. I thank God that I have Alex who helped me managed him - oh dear - i don't know what I will do without him :(:(

The party went thru smoothly with constant shouting and children playing. Pretty simple celebration but I guess I stil prefer KFC cos it is more filling. Hehehehe..well, just doing it for the sake of the little kids.

Here you go ~ as the events unfold for the day

14:00 - Birthday cake and banner




14:30 - Kids coming in



14:45 - Play time with McD staff




- Look who we have got at the corner - Underaged kids - Age 3 and below




The kids played till it is time to go home. Well, entertaining little kids is not an easy job to do. I think I would prefer to play host to adults.

Till then, Happy Birthday Alicia and QY - from the lil rascals


No comments: