It was one of those weekends when koko invited us to his new house. Mum had been telling so much about his new kitchen and how he loves cooking now. Hahaha ~ ppl say new 'jamban' - as such - cooking has now become his new trait.
Anyways, sis in law made roasted Rosemary Chicken and it tasted good. Had also went over to help out with the spaghetti and mum prepared some bee hoon. Well, it is nice to have great family bonding over food - laughing and making fun while preparing our dinner. You see, family bonding can take place anywhere and it is not confined only to the dinner table :):)
So, Miss Chin then decided to give it a try two weeks back. Bought some Rosemary marinated powder (can be found at any hypermarkets) & two breast chicken. Googled and found a simple recipe to make it. All you need are some garlics, fresh or dry herbs (up to preference), lemon juice and salt. Marinate it overnight. Next morning, saute some onions and spread it across on the chicken. Roast the chicken at 180 celcius till golden brown. Cook some macaroni (tomato sauce) to complement the chicken. Ta -dah .....
Also, the hubby had been complaining a lot on my Bento project, as such I have decided to try on a mini bento sandwich for brunch. As Matt is a lover for peanut butter, I made toasted bread for him with hard boiled quail eggs (in the shape of teddy bears and bunnies). Once done, all we need to do is to prick the bread and eggs with some Bento food pricks.
The quail egg mould from 100 yen shop
The end results ~~~ hehehe



2 comments:
Next time let me know, I can cut for you fresh rosemary so the scent is stronger - I'm growing it at home :D
Ow - yeah missed out the fresh rosemary ~ will let you know one day before I cook if I need it :)
Post a Comment