Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


Journal Entry 159

Happy New year 2013 !!!

Sorry, another long overdue post -all due to too much procrastination from my end **guilty as charged !! Hehehehe !!

Well, 2012 had been a great year for me and all in all, great accomplishments altogether. It was definitely a journey well spent & indeed, I am very contented with every moment & memories made throughout the year ! I am not too sure on what 2013 has in store for me but for a start - I shall take life as it comes & see how it goes along the way :).

'We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day'by Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Wishing the best for all you readers !!! Have a wonderful year ahead !!

Image Credit from Contiki

No comments: