Journal Entry 217
Gosh ! This is so going to be such an outdated post. Hahaha !! Had been slacking on my entries this few months with one festival after another. Only have the time to breathe now.
To start off, I have not written any single new year resolution nor have I post the X'mas celebration we had last year. So, here goes all of it - cramping it under one entry !! As the kids grow yr by yr, celebrations has been pretty low key & most of it are done at home.
Had a small X'mas party at home for exchanging presents. Parents, 2nd bro and cousin came over. It was more of a 'makan' party and cousins getting together. Made wraps, sandwiches, cheese and ham platter and some spaghetti. Bro had also bought a big sushi platter from Jusco and we had to stuff ourselves with it. That explains my weight now :(:(.
The kids had fun and was seen singing 'Let it Go' from Disney Frozen with some intervals of fighting of Nerf guns the whole night long.
Called it at day at 11pm.
With X' Mas celebration closing the year, I must say that 2013 has been a pretty decent year for me . In fact, I count my blessings daily & am really glad that I have been able to live the life that I want. To the many new things that will & is going to happen in 2014, I will take it as a challenge and hopefully by being positive and grateful, things will always turned up with a glass half full rather than a glass half empty !
Cheers to 2014 and goodbye 2013 !!






No comments:
Post a Comment