Journal Entry 236
It has definitely been a 3-month long hiatus from blogging. I missed writing though.
With Matt going to Primary 1, things at home had changed . Juggling btw housework and kid's day to day activity is indeed tiring. Sometimes it kept me wondering on how my mum did it with 3 kids all these yrs.
Weekends are now a blessing to me compared to the crazy weekdays I had. Waking up at 5.30 every morning is a struggle & it was hard the first few times as I had always loved sleeping. Eventually, it became a routine & I adapted to it. Joining the crazy rush morning jam added to my misery. Thank God the State Govt changed the traffic flow
late last week & this helped ease another headache . Happy Adele !
With Matt adapting to Primary 1, I joined the mama's group in school. Created a group chat with the mummies so that we can keep track on our kid's homework. Well you know, kids at Matt's age is still confused as ever. As such, it is compulsory to make a few mummy friends to share and exchange notes in case anything happens :):).So far, Matt has been adapting well in school . Mum is helping out with Matt's homework and transportation back, so I am truly lucky to have such great parents ! Thank you Papa & Mama !!
I guess this will be the start of the roller coaster years for me. It can be either good or bad. Well, the only thing I could do it just to close my eyes and enjoy it, cos that is what life is all about!
Again, I am sorry that I have not written for so long but for sure, I will be back in action :)
As for me now, I am taking this weekend to relax and unwind a little........
See you !
No comments:
Post a Comment