Journal Entry 239
I have always had a liking for shades of brown.
So, I did what most girls did - online shopping. Well, you know - things are heavily discounted online and basically, you can find everything there ! I was browsing the web till I came across a 60% discount on a classic DW watch ! I have always loved it's simplicity yet elegant feature & hence, without thinking much- I clicked on ' add to cart'. Hubby kinda gave me that look - wah, no need money ah? Never think also ? Gave him a smile back & told him - definitely worth the money -one !!
Took about 4 weeks for delivery & it finally arrived - Tee-Hee !! Gladly wore the watch to my mum in law's birthday till the watch stop ticking ! Damn, see la..buy online somemore - this time sure kena con d. Phew, I adjusted it a bit & it started to tick back...and all good till now. Fingers crossed !
Of course, to pair it off - I got a brown satchel bag from Lazada to compliment it ! Pretty handy and the best part, good for travelling when you need only the essentials to be with you.
'Anyoung haseyo' , peeps !
'Anyoung haseyo' , peeps !


No comments:
Post a Comment