Thursday, September 25, 2008

About Me


Let's begin.

I have always wanted to start a blog for myself. Unfortunately, due to time constraint and being too busy with practically everything, I have pushed this away. As time passes by, being a known "KPC", I started looking at other ppl's blog esp the blog written by my sis-in-law. I find her blog very entertaining and exciting and due to this, I decided to start one myself. Thanks Lee Lein for your support and encouragement !!

Also, with the recent purchase of Lydia Teh's 'HONK! If You're a Malaysian', my interest in blogging has also escalated to greater heights. Also, thanks to my hubby's constant nagging and pestering, I had then decided to create my own account which again took me weeks to start.....hahahahaha....

Anyways, blogging is a new experience for me and I do hope to make this a success. Wish me luck !! Cheers....

No comments: