Friday, September 26, 2008

Schooling Days

I need to start writing...or else it would not be called a blog..hehehe

Hmm... I think I will start with my schooling days first. I was labelled as a 'geek' in school - in other words a 'Bookworm'. My daily routine at home is to STUDY STUDY STUDY .Being raised in a conservative yet strict family, I can see that my parent's wish is to ensure that their kids will grow up one fine day and along the way, pick up some good traits to become someone who is successful & happy. This is alike to any typical fairy tale story , as the saying goes ---' bahagia selama -lamanya'.

There I was ( and I can still remember vividly), sitting in the dining room - reading my notes - termed as 'mengulang kaji' in Malay, striving hard to get good grades for all my major exams. The same goes to my two older brother (one 3 yrs apart, the other 8 yrs apart) pretending to study but not concentrating. My eldest brother was more interested in football whereas my 2nd bro, thou hardworking but was very slow/stupid in catching up with his studies. Kakakaka !! I was the best - hardworking and does all my work 'bersungguh-sungguh'


In the end, I excel in all the said major exams - strings of As and off I went to high school, college and lastly Uni. Again, studied so hard in hopes of getting a good job so that I can earn a decent salary. I finished high school in 1996 and in 2001, I graduated with an Hons Degree in Business Mgmt.

Well, looking back - I think that our parents is always the best ! Building a firm foundation for our education and squeezing & saving every penny they have to support us .

Like what my dad always say :- Girl (he calls me girl- nickname), remember to strive and do your best. You shape your own life, so make the best out of it !

Once again, thank you Dad and Mum for your support and love all this while !! Very 'kamtung' lor. Wishing you good health and happiness always.

No comments: