
As most of you are aware, I have not load any photos up till now. The reason being - I am quite dumb (not IT savvy-la) when it comes to this kind of things. As such, I need to get my poor hubby to load dozens of photos for me when I am done with my writing.
I just need to call ' Ah Dear, can come and help me load photos boh ?' He will then come, stare at me for a while and say ' Why you so stupid one, how many times must I teach you ? ' Then I will gladly answer him ' No-la, I wrote down wat you taught me already but somehow or rather still cannot load.' I will then give him my cheeky smile and reluctantly he will do it for his beloved woman for the umpteenth time.
I just need to call ' Ah Dear, can come and help me load photos boh ?' He will then come, stare at me for a while and say ' Why you so stupid one, how many times must I teach you ? ' Then I will gladly answer him ' No-la, I wrote down wat you taught me already but somehow or rather still cannot load.' I will then give him my cheeky smile and reluctantly he will do it for his beloved woman for the umpteenth time.
Hahahaha...speaking of my Ah Dear, let me introduce you to him. His name is Alex Yeoh. How did we start ? Good question....here is a long story cut short. We went to the same high school and we were in the same class for about 2 yrs. At that time, I didn't know that he was after me until a friend of mine told me. Ha ! Ha ! She said ' Adel ah, do you know that Alex is interested in you ? I was really surprised when I heard that cos we had always been friends. Then being the 'kan-cheong' me , I replied ' Is it, chiat liat already ? I don't like him wor ...how-ah? Since then, I avoided him with the thought that if I avoid him ah, he will not like me. How clever !!! I was also very 'perasan' during those days...
Anyways, fate took it's own course and we are now happily married with a cute baby boy. Opps, 'cerita' divert sikit. Okay, back to the story. After high school, we went to the same college and my Ah Dear began to court me again. This time, he SUCCEEDED ! I accepted him la cos I have also fallen in love with him already wat..:)
We then began our journey as a couple in Oct 1997 and in July 2004, he proposed to me on my birthday. He was very sweet and being the 'blur' and 'tham chiak' me, I was concentrating on my food when he was flashing the ring at me. Ha ! Ha ! That got him a bit frustrated. Eventually, I saw it and I gladly accepted his proposal and the year after that, we had our ROM. All of this done, we then settled down in a small little apartment somewhere around Bukit Jambul. You know-la...... chinese culture - must sign first, then only can stay together wan :) . We then had our wedding ceremony in June 2006 and thereafter, we went 'melancong -lancong' here and there.
After setengah tahun of marriage, being the 'kiasu' me, we started thinking of babies...in other words, want to start a family-so that cannot rugi on CNY - giving but not receiving- kakakakaka. Sigh....:( Trials and errors here and there, counting days to the big 'O' and finally, ta- da, I was 6 weeks pregnant on July 07. Then, after 9 months of hibernating and taking good care of my tummy, baby Matthew popped out. He is such an adorable boy and we thank God for blessing us with such a wonderful and healthy baby. (Will talk more of my delivery ordeal - coming up soon). A miracle I should say !
Now, after being together for 12 yrs with my Ah Dear (with him getting on my nerves and mine on him), we are still very loving towards each other . At this point of time, it is definitely a moment to capture, a blessed family with a loving hubby and an adorable baby boy. What more can I ask.......:)
No comments:
Post a Comment