I really need to catch up with my blogging skills and speed before 2009 begins. Need to be on track !!! As such, here are some post of my little boy again - a weekend at my place.
We took BB back last week for a weekend retreat cum birthday dinner for his cousin, Daryl. It has been about a month since they have met. So, it is good for him to catch up with his cousin brother once again . So, on Friday - I started cleaning up the house, room and got all ready for my little prince to come back. All of this done, we fetch our little prince back home, placed him on the bed and ta-da, he started playing with his Ikea toys aka - Alex the Lion, Gloria the Hippo and Melman the Giraffe (named after the movie 'Madagascar' ) - Kekekeke
Hubby as usual will then grab his Nikon camera and will start clicking & flashing away. We took a lot of photo shots of him & hubby asked me to put this up...here goes :-
The 'Adorable' Look
The 'Chubby' Look
The ' Oh dear, what is that ?? ' Look
The ' Daddy's Pay Cut & No Increment' Look

The 'Blur' Look
The 'Ganas and Lansi' Look
Awwww....Looking at the photos, I must say that he is such a brilliant and good poser . Jo told me that her dad said 'Jo, this boy will have a strong character when he grows up' - wah, my 'tail 'naik upon hearing that. Thanks Jo ! He can be everything -Be it cute, angry or blur -I guess he has what it takes to become a BB model (perasan betul !!).....Hmm, maybe I should start sending his photos to some well-known BB contest - perhaps I can win some good money plus a one yr free supply of pampers and milk.
Anyway, here are some photos of my little Matt boy. ENJOY !!
No comments:
Post a Comment