Initially, mum had objected but after much persuasion from ME, she gave in. Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Hubby was working, so mum told me, ' Girl, pls be careful okay and make sure you be with him all the time.' I agreed and off we went home with a big SMILE on our faces. Victory !!
Note : Anyway, boy-boy can now sit up straight & is more used to the baby walker. Therefore, after analysing the situation, all should be AOK !!
A bit about him : Matthew boy is known to all to be very cheeky, naughty & has a very very bad temper. I would say that these traits were inherited from his dad (Alex) cos I am known to be soft and patient - hehehe !! So, the blame goes to Alex !
So, my day started off with me feeding him milk, changing nappy, bathing him and etc... I was pretty afraid that I can't manage him but to my surprise, he had been such a good and loving boy today. He did not throw tantrum like what he did when he was with his grandparents, rather - he just sat there at one little corner, playing with his IKEA toys that dad bought for him while looking at the TV. Since he was paying so much attention to the TV, Mummy then took the opportunity to clean the house up since the maid agency ' foong feh kei' me at the very last MINUTE !! Damn it !!!
While I was cleaning up my living room, I saw this little boy of mine fiddling with his toes and fingers. Sigh....My little boy had grown and transformed so much since birth. Hubby had always told me how proud he was to be a dad and that he loves BB to bits. Well, I have to agree with him - the sound of BB chuckling and giggling is really amazing and superb !!
BB is now sleeping with his eyes closed with his cute chubby cheek smilling at me. Looking back, it has already been 7 months since he came into the ' World of Wonders'. For recap purpose, here a few snapshots of him from birth till Month 7
Day 1
Month 1 & 2
Month 3 & 4
Month 5 & 6
Month 7
2 comments:
Matthew so cute, face mixture of Alex & you but memang cheeky like his father!
post more - love to read your blog :)
Andrea.
thanks Andrea...hahaha..I think you are the only one leaving ur comments..hehehe..will do, will write more..Stay tune...once you have a bb, you can have one all by yourself too..
Post a Comment