
It has been 2 yrs since our wedding. That special day of ours was 10th of June 2006, the day I married the 'CHOSEN ONE'. He entered my life when I was 18 and since then, he has cared, loved and pampered me throughout the 12 yrs that I have been with him. Isn't that sweet ? **Wink** Wink***Marrying hubby was the next best thing that has happened to me. Mum told me that the three happiest moment/milestone in Life is -
The day you fell in love......
the day you marry the one you loved and
the day you gave birth for the one you loved....
The day you fell in love......
the day you marry the one you loved and
the day you gave birth for the one you loved....

Mum was right ! I guess that I was the happiest girl at that time as I have found someone that I will love and share my days with for the rest of my life ! So, what did happened on that Day ? Well, 'gambar cakap beribuan perkataan', so let me share some slides and photos of the wedding and you figure it out yourself.....
More photos could be found at the following URL -
http://alexyeoh.multiply.com/photos/album/20/The_Day
Special thanks goes to Alf , Jo Ann, Jess, Chris, Andrea & CP for helping me out on that day. Not forgetting the rest of the Bayan Baru childhood/football buddies that was there to help us when help is needed !!
Note : I did share the slides during my wedding, however as the notebook battery was not charged (silly and blur ME), some did not view it. Enjoy...
Thank you again to those who shared that special moment with us. If you are one of them reading this, it was definitely a true blessing for me and Alex to have you guys with us.
Special thanks goes to Alf , Jo Ann, Jess, Chris, Andrea & CP for helping me out on that day. Not forgetting the rest of the Bayan Baru childhood/football buddies that was there to help us when help is needed !!
Note : I did share the slides during my wedding, however as the notebook battery was not charged (silly and blur ME), some did not view it. Enjoy...
Thank you again to those who shared that special moment with us. If you are one of them reading this, it was definitely a true blessing for me and Alex to have you guys with us.
Slides for viewing pleasure
No comments:
Post a Comment