Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Man Behind The Camera - The Captured Moments of Life

The Man Behind the Camera, hmm....who could that be? Well, he is non other than my lovely hubby, Alex Yeoh - that special someone who knows the little tricks of 'zooming' and 'tick-tak-ing' at the very exact angle at the very right time !

Well, it is only thru Alex's creativity and wonderful shots (with hard work as well) that I can now have a blog that I can call my OWN.....those 'captured moments' of his had definitely brought life to my posts and had indeed given a whole new perspective about life's wonderful moments. Superb job, Alex !!

Not pretty sure if he is reading this, but if he is, this post is for HIM!

Ah Dear -thanks for helping me out with the wonderful shots. Perhaps an SLR for your birthday would be a good treat for you.....we will see how....

Folks, so now you know who took the shots for my blog. Therefore, I would like you to see some nice snapshots of our trip to Japan & Koh Samui. Enjoy ~~~~




4 comments:

Sloth said...

You praise too much on your husband....

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

Bagger..praise too much also you complain, never praise also complain....

Steven Goh said...

interesting, welcome to the life of blogging. May this year be ur year as full time blogger and full time mummy with 5 digits of income :)

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

thanks steven !!! sorry for the late reply...i think that I still need to learn more from you....Full time bloggger ??? Hahahaha..wait till i resign from my work first. This is more of interest and I think it is fun having your own blog..make life more interesting !!!