Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yuletide Celebration 2008 - Part 2 with Friends

As it is the end of the year celebration, one party is not enough. Part 1 was with my family. Let's come to Part 2 - with friends and colleagues. Indeed, I am glad to say that I have a bunch of good friends and colleagues that took their time and effort to come together for a good time. I have actually sub-divided my friends to 2 categories :-

- Bayan Bulls Gang aka Alex's childhood friends &
- Penang Kia (Penang District Gang aka Adel's colleague (Sing Kang, Cheh chor hang, Tanjung bungah and to- lok- ao kia- according to Andrea).

We had lots of fun and laughter and of course non-stop eating and drinking !!!

General snapshots with friends:-



We had our Christmas celebrations at home and at some restaurants- Japanese food again !! We started off with Christmas eve at TAO. This is followed by our annual gift exchange moment which was actually the main focus of the night ; each recipient has to sing a Christmas song before getting their presents. Trials and errors here and there, coupled with sounds of happiness and laughter filled the air till 1am. In fact, all of us enjoyed ourselves ! Kudos to Derric for going solo for that nite !!


Snapshot of the exchange gift event at Ah Leng's house


This is followed by Alex's colleague. We had it on a Friday nite, can't recall the date. In fact, it was not a Christmas gathering rather it was more of a Wii party without food. The guys came over to try out some smooth move with Wii and I think they love it to bits ! I guess they enjoyed the Mario Olympics 2008 and Wii Sports. Need to upload the videos instead - pending Alex's expertise on this.



Pic showing Alex's colleagues at our living room.

Of course, last but not least, my Penang Kia Gang. I did not managed to take some snapshots of the day as BB Matt was around and he was pretty moody that night. As such, spent most of my time entertaining him as well as not forgetting eating - my fav !! Hubby was kind enough to help me to attend to Matt so, in a way, I can have some time with my friends. Forgot to take snapshots of our pot luck too.... Sob...sob....We had pie, cakes, ayamas again, bihun and jelly

Of course, after eating, we need to exercise. My Wii was not spared and all of us took turns to outdo each other except for Jo- cos she said that she lack co-ordination on these kind of things. The happiest person for that nite goes to Andrea..she was so excited playing Wii that she laughed non stop !!

Pic showing fight btw Chris and Jess


Picture showing Andrea trying to win Adel in a game of boxing ...hahaha...and the winner goes to Adel....


All in all, I bet that all of us had a good time. In fact, Christmas is indeed a time to rejoice with happiness and joyfulness !!!!

Thanks peeps !! Let's have another unforgettable blast next year !

2 comments:

CT (penang) said...

I demand rematch for Wii boxing with you & Jess! Hahah, so fun, the next day, my Wii muscles ache so much

Andrea aka Sin Kang lang

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

Hahaha....can can..anytime my dear....we bought some new games too..maybe we should do another round of Wiiiii.........