Crash ! Boom ! Bang ! Did I just hear a 'thud' sound ? This is a pretty late entry but I guess I just got to put this up. Well, the 'thud' sound happens to be my son's big head falling down to the floor. This happened 2 week's back on the 5th of April.
BB Matt had his 1st taste of gravity when he fell down from the bed. Er...I can't say that it was really high....agak agak only.....but looking at it ~ the height is basically from my knee cap to my leg. Curious as he is, BB Matt did not realised that danger was ahead ..he just crawled to the very end of the bed and there he goes ~~~ 'Phong' - head straight down to the floor !
Ha ! Ha ! How can that happened when 2 adults are in the house ? You see lately, BB Matt had grown and he does not like sleeping in the playpen anymore ~ which is a big headache to us ! He wants to sleep with us ~ the parents. There he was, waking up early as usual - playing with the hair dryer ....and I was already awake by then.
Then, out of sudden, stomach pain - so I had to go 'pang sai' with specific instructions given to hubby to TAKE CARE of him. Hubby never said anything, just nod ~ half asleep. So, while daddy enjoys his dream and mummy sitting on the throne, BB Matt decides to explore....and the result is ~ 'pak tor ' lor ...hokkien says ' tiok ang mo lau'.Mummy dashed out and daddy was awake ~ had to carry and comfort him - making sure no 'bengkak' . Of course, grandparents had to be told and was given 1st warning. My mum took care of him and ensure that within a period of one one week - no vomiting & complains of headache
Blek ~ all went well for one week and BB Matt is back to his cheekiness and once again, a playful BB boy. For us, we are now protecting the bed with pillows and bolster and for Matt, he is smarter now cos whenever he sees the edge of the bed, he will slowly slowly crawl back.......
Here are few photos of my cheeky Matt after the fall
"Surrender ~ I promised that I won't do it anymore"
BB Matt playing with his new toy from Jac - my cousin
3 comments:
mama adel, got to train him and be cruel to baby matt, let him sleep on his own again...
if not, later very "tao tia" cause he lagi tak mau
so mat aleq's fault?
Willie :
sorry for the late reply...yes....BINGO !!! you got it all correct !! Alex never do his job
Jamie
yeah, we did we did ....but he tried...so we put him back :(
Post a Comment