Another backdated post. This time it is about my Wiis and Miis...in other words - my one and only toy - Nintendo Wii. Well, some recap on games I played when I was a child. You see, dad was a conservative person & we were only allowed to play badminton, ka li toi, kite flying and etc with the neighbours. No Sega-la, Game Boy and etc...my brothers and I were deprived of it. Reason:- Dad said that cannot play -later cannot study !!! He ! He ! Fine-lor, since this is so, I decided that I will buy myself when I am big. Looking back, I was a bit rebellious too - sorry dad !!
Anyways, I got myself a new toy at the age of 29 - late twenties so to speak !! Hubby had recommended the new gadget to me last yr, but I was too 'kiamsiap' to buy. Then, an article from The Star got me started and heck, got Wii Fit- let's go for it then !! It cost me 1K, so had to work my arse out for it. OT after OT...and finally my own gadget after 29 yrs on earth !! Pathetic isn't it ??? After being married with one kid - I get my own toy !! Hahaha..what a joy !!!
So, got it & it was fun. A good way to relax yourself after work and guess what, you can also have a Wii party with friends. It is a cool game console as you get to create your own characters with it.Ha ! ha ! The characters that hubby creates are called Mii..got excited about it and I asked him to create a Wii family for the 3 of us - namely, Alex, Adel and Little Matt.
My Wii Family
Also, there a lot of other cool games that is suitable for kids, grandparents and those going on a strict diet - I have also gotten myself a Wii Fit- so that I can stay in shape which up till now has not shown any progress :(:( Too busy with BB Matt, I guess !!! Hmm..I think words can't describe my enjoyment with my little toy. I have had it for half a yr now and when I went fishing for some Wii games, the uncle told me, Haiyor, price drop already !! Shit, he shouldn't have told me that :(:(
Some of the games that I have, will upload more ..
Raving Rabbit - A Party Game
My Wii Fit Update
Cooking Mama
Anyways, I guess it is a worth buy and perhaps a Wii party at the end of this yr would be a good idea ??? Andrea/Jess :- Fancy boxing again ??? I am sure you will agree with me !!
Till the next post, gotto sleep....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
2 comments:
The rabbits look sooo cute!!!
Yes please to another Wii party! :D
sin kang kia
Andrea !! Yes, I love playing with the raving rabbits...they do stupid things at times !
Yes, will definitely plan one soon..say around christmas !
Post a Comment