Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Size F ...NOT !

Journal Entry 53

Mega sales !! Mega sales !! Who would miss this opportunity of getting their goods at the rate of 30%, 50% and some up till 70% cheaper? This is just pure madness !! Well, being a 'kiasu and kam-siap' person myself, I decided to grab as much as I can. Dad commented that I was crazy & his usual comments ' Girl, All year long also got discount, why the hurry ??? '. Hahaha..true also but heck, can 'sapu' now also..if not later rugi !






I started with KL ~ KLCC was way too high end for me, Sungai Wang too pack, so I guess I am left with 1-Utama. Unfortunately, lady luck was not with me, Alex's easily irritable stomach got a bit moody and damn, whole shopping trip cancelled. Had to teman my hubby back and stayed at the hotel like a bloody fool - watching Metro Vision and slept. Imagine me sleeping the whole day in KL !!


Ha ! Ha ! Feeling a bit frustrated and down, hubby decided to compensate me back (revenge is always sweet) & he took me shopping to QB. However, 'kesian' him a bit, I paid for myself ler...So, started off with Padini and Walk In. Bought some stuffs and 'ta-da', I suddenly remembered I had bra shortage. As such, I decided to pay a visit to XIXILI since got huge discount, moreover they give free recycling bag. Good use too. Hahahahah !!

So, there I was ~ gladly picking up my stuff and I saw, 2 for RM 79.90, so called the lady lor - there I had a shocking encounter..here goes

Miss Chin : Hello, hmm....this one got discount ah ?
Shop Assistant A - Yes, got...best buy...2 for RM 79 .
Miss Chin : Wah, so good...hmm, I think I wil try la...Err, can I choose this cute cute one ??
Shop Assistant A : Err, I don't think so. I don't think can fit.
Miss Chin : Are you sure or not ? Like that...I used to wear D when I was pregnant..so I think now should be okay for me to try the cute cute one...***smilling
Shop Assistant A : Aiyah, sure cannot one, let me see. I think size F should be perfect and need full cup ! Perfect !
Miss Chin : Huh ???? Size F....so big meh...goodness (**faint) !! Are you sure ? Gosh, that is bad...so no more cute little ones for me to wear ??
Shop Assistance A : Yeah, I guess so,hahah.. not much choice already wor...left 2 also...

Well, feeling a bit down, I took the recommended cup for testing and ta-da, it fits perfectly and comfortable too. Damn, isn't that bad ?? Size F is like the cup that my mum wears ...Goodness !! Still shocked with a sense of disbelief ~ but what to do, I guess have to face reality. So, I paid for the bras and went off with hubby. Told him what happened and he had a good laugh. IDIOT !! Hahahaha ...'Asked you to keep fit - don't want. Now, padan muka' , he said - I guess that would be the effects of motherhood....from B Cup to F cup !!! Err...just gotto accept it. Sob :( Sob :(

Hahha...anyway, for blur- blur ppl like me, here are some guidelines on the cups available - http://www.bitsoflace.com/bra-sizing.html for ref...enjoy !!

Hmm...Perhaps more sit ups and Yoga will help......we shall see by next yr....Fatty 'lemaks' ~ here I come !!

1 comment: