Here I am again. Still alive and kicking !! Had been a busy week with household chores & outings. Yet, still not another excuse of not blogging. Thanks to Twitter, I did some micro-blogging just to show that I was still alive !!!
Er...don't you think that the title of this post sounds familiar ? Well, P.S stands for post scriptum which means after writing. This was widely used during those eras of letter writting when social networking was not part of us.....hehehehe and of course, I Love You is simply those 3 lovely words that all girls yearns to hear all the time. Of course, P.S. I Love You is also a title of a book - a romantic novel that is loved by everyone.
Why the tittle ? The answer was simply simple. I was at bed one night while waiting for hubby to sleep. He would usually spent most of his time staring at the computer, mostly facebooking -war machine - I guess, if not watching his Animes. I would usually dozed off first after reading but one fine night, he came in the room and ta-da, he took me by surprise...
Hubby : Hey dear, are you asleep already ?
ME : Aiyoor, so late, what do you want ? What do you think ? It is 12AM ....fo sho sleeping, if not then steal chicken is it ?
Hubby : Hahhahaa !! No la....just checking, anyways, can you turn to me ?
*frustrated* but I still did it ~~~
Hubby : Er..er...I just wanted to say I love you, that's all. See, my phone ringing tone for you - David Cook's ~ You will always be my Baby !!
ME : **EYES wide awake** Ow....that's sweet ! For me..wah, I gotto tell my friend already.....
Hubby : Yes, it is only for you !! Hahhaa..sweet huh ??
ME : Wah.....nice nice...hehhee..okay, love you...let's sleep.....hahha
Hahhahaa....I was overwhelmed upon hearing that & I just hugged him. Tail also 'naik'. Well, what I am trying to say is that this small little gestures of his does make a difference. In fact, kinda think of it, I have been married to him for 3 yrs.....that is fast though...
Yrs together was filled with laughter yet of course, arguments unavoidable. Well, who can assure me 100 % that couples don't have arguments ??? *Eyes roll*. If you can tell me, I will set up an interview with him/her....hahhahaha....
Anyway, I guess that of upmost important, we just gotto be there for each other....
For me, my stand is, for a marriage to work, it requires
- respect
- tolerance
- compromise
- love
- having a win win situation
- small little surprises in btw *wink wink*
- laughter & lastly,
- some arguments to spice it up a bit :)
I thank God for what has been showered upon me and I am fully blessed to have a hubby who is not only my partner but rather, a lover, a good father to my kid, my best friend, my consultant and lastly MY PROVIDER !!!
Till then, See you on the next post ~ xoxo ~ Adel ~

Note : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.S._I_Love_You_(film)" - P.S I Love You was adapted from Irish writer Cecelia Ahern's first novel, published in 2004.
8 comments:
love the entry!! good one gal!
Agree with your writing. Sweet post :-)
Adel, that is incredibly sweet :)
Beautiful post
sin kang kia
Adel.........................................just speechless...
Guys~~~ hahahha,,thanks for the lovely comments !! Loving it too !!
hahaha..giving recognitions when it is due...
To add on the lists:-
Ironing clothes as a win win daily chores.
Adel... make me wanna cry nia... So touching... :)
Ah Ta, thanks fo the visit again !! Hahhaa..yeah....just writin something special for him...hope he likes ? Eh, What happened your blog ?
Post a Comment