Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inspiration of Worship ~ by Moses Chuah

Journal Entry 73

After a week of seclusion in the hospital, it is time for me to crack my head with another blog entry.

Remember the post on Charity Drive- well, little did I know that one of the performer of the night - Moses Chuah did a 'googled' on his name and found my little entry on his performance. Hahaha ! I almost got a shock when he left a comment on my blog. Mind you, I was so 'pai-seh' when he read the last part as follows :-

'Well, that nite ended at 12 plus...hehehe..with Moses Chuah's rendition of 'Fly Me to the moon' playing in my head ...till I slept....Looking forward to another one this yr !!'

Gosh, next time - I think I should be more careful with my entries...hahahaha !

Also, talking about pure coincidence (er, have some colleagues in the entertainment industry as well - ahem), Moses had also performed several gigs with Florence and Jonathan. As the saying goes, 'Birds of the same feathers will flock together' - kekeke !!! Well, isn't it great having singers as friends ?

Of course, not only did I have a chance to gain another new found friend,I am glad that I can contribute to Moses's new instrumental album titled 'Inspiration of worship'. This album is actually in aid of his church building fund - isn't that such a benovelent act ? Remember what Morrie said ....

The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning." (43) --Morrie

So dear Miss Chin had the privilege to meet up with Moses and there goes, a chance to add 'another feather' to my very own charity drive. The price of the CD - well it will only cost you 30 bucks but heck, as long as it makes an impact to the community - I am all out for it ! Just a lil bit about Moses - he is married to a lovely wife - Ivy with 2 handsome teenage boys - er...was apparently called 'auntie' by the younger boy. Hahaa !! I will take that as a sign of respect - cos he more or less same age as my nephew also...kekeke. Guess what, the whole family is into music ! How gifted right !! How I wished my parents enrolled me for music class when I was small...:(:(..sigh :((

A very soothing album and if you work in a very stressful environment, this is the album for you...Hahahaha..you will curse lesser and will be more at ease. This album will be also promoted across churches in Penang too. Anyways, based on Miss Chin's humble opinion, I think a few good song here and there will definitely compliment the album.....as the saying goes, if you have it - flaunt it !!






So, to all my fellow friends, go get yourself the album and treat yourself to some good music. Enjoy.....More details of Moses Chuah could be found as below.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=125324&id=100000602770246&comments=&alert=#!/pages/Moses-Chuah-Fan-Page/297225662135?ref=ts

Of course, not forgetting my personal autographed album by Moses himself as above. I am trying load Moses's rendition of Once is A While, but can't get it to work....damn...Will try next time..

Till then, Good Night !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he have an album out as well where he sings in it? i would like to hear his rendition of the song you have with you.

Adelene Chin @ Miss Chan Kan Cheong said...

hi hi....did try to load but blogspot can't captured it . Will try again....

Moses said...

Hi Adelene,I've uploaded the song Once-In-A-While.To listen to it,just go to http://soundcloud.com/moseschuah

Enjoy! :)

Moses said...

Hi Adelene,I've posted a song which I sang and it's called Once-In-A-While and it can be heard on http://soundcloud.com/moseschuah

Enjoy!