Since I started cooking, I think I sort of like kick start a momentum that it is a must to cook every weekend. Despite me having several recipe books, I think I have only taken cooking seriously about a month ago. Poor books lying untouched :(. On top of this, I have more online recipes that I am so eager to try as soon as I can. Ppl say, the more you cook, the more 'kee-form' you get.
So, 2 weeks back - I tried Japanese curry. It was my hubby's fav curry - cos it wasn't too spicy. I wanted to have Jap theme that day but as every week also happening, we did not manage to get the Salmon from Jusco. Therefore, we just settled down with 'Dao Miao', Jap curry & Miso soup with onions omelette. Also, I cook dessert - 'Tak-Ga-Kee' soya ( my MIL's recipe )
Got it done within an hr and happy to see my accomplishments ! Photos photos for viewing.
Preparation Stage :
Dessert - Tek-Ga-Ke - soya
Jap curry chicken. See the black black thing there - pls bear in mind that it is not belacan - this is the ready made rempah in blocks
'Dao miao' that I got from Pasar - taugeh family
Miso Soup - also prepacked.
After all the preparations, here comes the dishes....Happy eating !
Miso soup missing in action
and my lovely 'tong sui'- er looks a bit like barley water- actually, need to boil somemore to get a smoother texture -* hint hint
Till the next post :- 3 cups chicken, steamed fish & carrrot/brocolli (oriental style) and watercress soup :)
No comments:
Post a Comment