Today, I have got the inspiration to blog. Why is that so ? Dunno, it could be due to my hormones - I guess. Hahaha ...actually the truth is I am rushing to post my cooking attempts for my mum to see.
I am introducing her to the cyber world and therefore, wanted her to see my blog. Also, another thing is to let her know that her daughter has now grown up - can 'chi keh chu chi keh'. Hehe :)
Last week, we didn't go out. We were just plain lazy. Also, I was also keen to try out my new found online recipes (credits goes to www.noobcook.com & Kuali (The Star ). Both are pretty cool site with lots of online recipes to ponder upon. So, followed a few tips here and there and I came up with my own version as below . 3 main dishes - 3 cups chicken (forgot the or tau ee ), steamed fish, broccoli and carrot & lastly watercress soup for Boy.
I think my hubby had an overdose of Chinese Wine that day ....poor boy :(
Here you go, the before and after cooking photos.
Before :-
Clockwise : Watercress (to cook soup), fish ( to steam ), meat (to steam for Matt), 3 cups chicken and the SX wine.
After effect:-
Clockwise :- 3 cups chicken, broccoli and carrot, watercress soup, steamed fish and 3 cups chicken
Hope all of you like it !
No comments:
Post a Comment