I had always loved lasagna ! It has always been my favourite & each time if the dish is being served at any buffet line - I would be the first to grab it. Ala cartes are pretty expensive so it would be wiser to have it during buffets :)
I am usually pretty hopeless when it comes to making 'ang mor' food. Each time - FAIL :( -like what happened to my lasagna this time. My dear sis & hubby told me that oriental dishes suits me more but being the stubborn me - I have decided to try it.
The fillings turned out to be great (same gravy that you used for spaghetti) but we had a hard time chewing the lasagne sheets. It could either be the el cheapo oven OR if not - I should have boiled the sheets before baking it. In fact, a lot of the online recipes does not indicate boiling.
Neeways, for the sake of my readers - I am posting my source of my recipe so that all of you can try....
Adapted from Noob Cook - my fav cooking blog.
URL link : http://www.noobcook.com/beef-lasagna-with-step-by-step-pics/
Note : I have used chicken as a substitute as I can't eat beef. You can get the prepared lasagna sheets from San REMO - any hypermarkets will store it.
Ingredients :-
End product :-
No comments:
Post a Comment