Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Bubba Matt

Journal Entry 115

Well, after celebrating Bi's birthday, we celebrated my little bubba's birthday last week. This year we decided to celebrate his birthday at KFC @ Batu Lanchang. It wasn't really that grand but I guess it was pretty sufficient for the whole family. The old and the young enjoyed it - so it was really C&G (cheap and good) - hahahah !

Also, since Matt had started schooling - we also had an early celebration at the school. Bought a cake with some party packs for the little kids as well. I must say that the teachers handled the kids well and all of them was very well mannered. Hehehe...it was ala military style - organised and pretty neat.

I have a feeling that Matt is now more aware of his surroundings and celebrations around him compared to last yr which is good - signs of growing up :)

Matt's kindy mate (celebrating his birthday) - Friday, 8th of April



Sigh, look at my Mr Mcdreamy ...





On Saturday, 9th of April

Matt Boy looking good but photo resolution not too good.






Cousins near and far




Parents and parents in law - QT can't resist to pose as well




Partner in crime



All in all, I guess that Matt really enjoyed the day but I guess his happiest moment would be his wonderful collection of toys



Till the next birthday, stay tune for Matt's progress to 4 yrs and above :).

Signing off with Matt's signature smile


No comments: