Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Matt's Favourite Nursery Rhymes

Journal Entry 116

Matt had always love nursery rhymes. In fact, he had been begging me -in a way to read or sing to him. Being a sleepy head,I had always ended up sleeping before him which is bad. Of course, I now beg to differ and is making initiative to read, sing and teach before he sleeps.

Just had a 'one on one' with the kindy teacher and I have listed a list of action items for Matt :):). No, I am not a Tiger Mum so to speak but I guess that with Matt growing up - the expectations will come as we go along.

Note : Tiger mum is being derived from Amy Chua's memoir on 'Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior' - more as below - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/family-and-relationships/confessions-of-a-tiger-mom-why-chinese-parenting-is-best/article1864813

So, since hubby is always stuck to his WoW on certain peak hrs, I have gotten him to work something out for Matt to sleep. In this way, he can play his Wow and I can get my princess sleep and Matt can enjoy his lullaby :). Good A-Team !!

Good idea- so with the help of an app in I Phone - we developed a soothing, adorable hippo for little Matt to soothe him when needed. Of course, the little fella is enjoying it to the fullest.

If you would like to know which adorable hippo that I am refering to, have a look at the video @ http://www.adels3tees.tumblr.com/

....and the singer would non other be......you take a guess :)....

Part 1 : Frog Song

Part 2 : Frog Song

Part 1 : Duck Song

Part 2 : Duck Song

Good night !!

No comments: