It has been a while since I last posted on my weekend trials. Hahaha ! Had been busy trying out recipes one after another - did not really had the time to post the said recipes up .
Well, I am getting pretty lazy today as such, doing the 'short cut' way to save time and indirectly, I am able to showcase my trials as the new year starts.
Presenting my so called collections ~~ Jeng ~ Jeng ~ Jeng ~~ :)
~ Aglio Olio with Salmon, Mushroom Soup and Roasted Drumsticks with Vege :0 - special request from hubs !
~ Chicken Rendang / Braised Tofu/Spinach with Garlic & 'Lab Bi' soup - Nyonya cuisine :)
~ Cocktail sausage, Mashed Potatoes and Brocolli and Cauliflower Salad (Part of my X'mas celebration dishes) -
Till the next trial on Stuffed Baked Tomatoes with Tuna - have a good rest and sleep tight !






No comments:
Post a Comment