Journal Entry 162
...when I feel like having salads.
Dad and Mum is now away on a family trip to China & they will be away for a week ! Sob Sob....with them being away, I now have to do all the cooking by myself :(.
So, since I have some leftover salads from last Sunday, I have my mind set on making one for myself. Healthy, nutritious fresh leftover greens right down to my stomach. In fact, salads are quick, simple to make and is ready within minutes.
Salads - one whole packet (can get it at Jusco or any hypermarkets)
1 hard boiled egg - to serve for one (yours truly)
Bacons ( a few strips )
Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing ( the most important ingredient for the dish)
Boil and peel the egg once is it ready. Cut the eggs and then mix it with the salad leaves. Thereafter, pan-fry the bacon till slightly brown. Cut the bacon strips to halves and mix well with the rest.
Once all done, add in the sesame dressing and voila - you have one helluva amazing salad !!
Yum-EEE !!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment