Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy birthday to the Hubby !


Journal Entry 163

The hubby turns a year older and wiser in about....er...half and hr's time !

Can't wish him in person this year as he is now away on a business trip to Singapore. The unfortunate part is that yours truly did not follow and is home alone with Lil Mat at this very moment :(.

Well, it has been more than a decade since we first met, got together and now, we are a family of 3. The hubby is definitely one charming, smart yet lazy chap who is easy going with a kind heart ! Hahaha, that could be the reason I fell for him - I guess:).

It was with him that I learnt a whole new world within/outside of me and up till now, it is still very much of an adventure day in day out with him .

I am indeed grateful to have you in my life !!

Happy 34th birthday, my dearest hubby ! Have a blast wherever you are & before I forget, you sure do look macho in your cycling jersey ~~ xoxo !!!


  

No comments: