Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy 8th Anniversary & Happy Mother's Day


Journal Entry 165

I have always loved the month of May. In fact, it is a month full of celebrations for me. All lined up on a weekly basis i.e my anniversary, my mum's birthday as well as the official month for all mothers !! This year will be an exception as there will also be a general election for my country & that is when I cast my vote :)...

Side track a bit. Well, 8 years ago - I exchange my marriage vow with the man I loved and now, I can say that I am still madly in loved with him ! *Blush..Hmm, I always consider myself lucky to have met him and after 8 years of living together, he indeed is my 'yang'. The past 8 years has been remarkable and as always, in every marriage, there will also be fights, laughters, tears and kisses and frankly speaking, I am glad that I have shared these moments with him all along. On another note, parenting hasn't been easy for both of us as well. As new parents, we tend to make mistakes but as we moved along, we learned and improved from there. I am sure Matt is definitely lucky to have such a wonderful dad !!

Hubby, thanks for being there for us when we needed you most :) . Happy Anniversary my love  ! Of course, not forgetting - the wonderful Mother's day/anniversary gift that you have showered me ~ Loving it :). All the cooking, washing, 'bancur milo', 'korek telinga', ironing clothes and endless chores are all worth it now !!!

Before I end, Happy Mother's day to all ! It is definitely not always an easy job but trust me, it is the most rewarding !! Time will tell :):)





Thanks my dear hubby for the wonderful eights yrs that we had !


Just the 3 of us :)

 

No comments: