Sunday, August 10, 2014

Home-cooked : 3-1 Kenwood Sandwich Maker

Journal Entry 225


Well, it has been a while since I cook. Had been going out weekly to malls and coffee chains & the feeling of laziness somehow or rather crept in. Aw, that feeling. 

So, in order to motivate myself to cook more -  I got another kitchen helper. Yes Yes !! I have just gotten an Air Fryer but heck, this is 3-1 Kenwood Sandwich maker that should not be missed :). Managed to convince hubs that it was on sale & yours truly grabbed it like a boss !! 

With it's 3 in 1 feature - it was not just a sandwich maker but a grill, griddle & also a waffle maker too. Plus points !!!  I have always wanted a waffle maker but can't really find a good one. From tasty cheese toast, panini and grilled vegetables & kebabs - it is handy, convenient and easy to use. Also, all of the plates are non stick coated and inter-changeable, as such it is easier to wash too !!




So, it is time for trial then. Made some waffle batter (must have with buttermilk) and voila, within minutes - you will have a hot, fluffy waffle. Pair it with Nutella or peanut butter with  some sliced bananas and the kids will loved it. Yummy !!. With than done, I ventured to making quesadilla. Got some Tortilla wraps from Jusco & prepared grilled chicken with ham. Got some mayo & cream cheese spread with some sliced mushrooms and onions. Layer it (not too thick though) and grill it with the device. Remove & there you have it - hot & cheese melting as you eat it. Happiness !!

Currently, available at Harvey Norman - discounted price @ 129 ( if not mistaken). Have fun making your sandwiches and waffles :)

No comments: